For those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, OPIS offers the CaringWay program, a unique, highly specialized care alternative.
CaringWay utilizes an array of personalized therapies and activities to help participants remain as engaged, safe and independent as possible given their individual conditions. Importantly, CaringWay is designed to involve and educate not only the customer, but their entire family, throughout his or her treatment.
CaringWay team members, too, are immersed in the process. Each is specially trained to provide the highest levels of care, support and supervision through a comprehensive series of structured, individualized services, exercises and activities.
Building on each customer’s strengths and abilities and focusing on memory enrichment, the innovative program engages customers and families alike in meaningful and purposeful activities of daily living. Choices are encouraged. Dignity is preserved. And respect for the individual is always shown.
Among our many CaringWay program features and services, residents benefit from –
- 24-hour, resident-focused care
- Innovative programming to promote a sense of purpose and meaning
- Continuous clinical oversight
- Warm, nurturing environment
- State-of-the-art safety and security systems
- Restraint-free, compassionate care
- Tranquil, calming surroundings